E-Mail #48 Boats & Oldies

Round up, round up! New edition of E-Mail ready and waiting!

Tweet of The Week


Netflix Natter

Atypical, Season 3


I haven 100% featured Atypical on this blog before, but there's a new series out so I immediately jumped on that train and watched it all in a few days. The show keeps getting better and the plots more interesting. The characters are really growing, and this series features of a lot of decision making and second guessing. It's a good one. Check the trailer out here 

Song Crush


Haven't come across any new music since last week so I thought I'd feature an oldie!

Podcast Pitch


It's pretty obvious that I'm a HP lover, and I've featured a few podcasts on here that subscribe to the same temple of goodness (Like Potterless) which follow the books. HP&TST does just this but with more of a focus. Using a central theme each episode, they discuss the book and it's characters with more context and depth, allowing new links to be made and just an overall more detailed look into the series. I've only listed to a few episodes but they have been so interesting thus far! Check it out here

Video Corner


My papercut last week must have summoned Chris because he released a new skit a few days ago and it's all I'm paying attentuion to now. Mmm Phantom of the Opera trying to get rid of a boat!

Let's wrap this up nicely!

Hope you had a nice week and a nice read!

Toodles.

Twitter
Instagram




Comments

Popular Posts