Email #44 Politics & Parenting

Hello reader,

Clocking in a bit late today but that's alright, I'll stay a bit late after to make up for it!

Got lots'a videos in here for you this week, hope you enjoy!

Netflix Natter

The Politician



This is a show that has been advertised a LOT recently! I've seen ads in London and all over the web, and for a good reason. It's a bloody great show! It came out a week today and of course I've already seen the whole thing in that time! It follows around an ambitious high schooler who believes they're destined to be the President, during their class president campaign. It's so intense and well made, with great characters and gorgeous costumes. Catch it so we can chat about it. 

Song Crush



I heard this song in, you guessed it, The Politician. I like a bit of Tame Impala, and I'm aware that it's now horribly mainstream but it's a nice tune!

Video Corner




I've shared this series before on this ol' blog but I just have to keep promoting it as it's such a laugh. A group of friends just play boardgames to help promote Big Potato products. It's structured but not advertie-y in the slightest. Good fun!

Tweet of The Week


What I Made

I'm currently doing Inktober on my creative instagram, so check that out if you like!

---

Just a short one this week, but doesn't mean it isn't half bad!

Catch you next week!



Comments

Popular Posts