E-Mail #46 Heartthrobs & Memoirs

Back, and a day late, but we're back!

Scot edition delayed as I just wanted to get this little guy out into the world! Some juicy content from the past two weeks, tuck in!

Song Crush


When in Scotland, Morgan enlightened me on the existence of this song! And it's brilliant. It's good with the context, better without. Just let your ears enjoy.

Netflix Natter

Living With Yourself


A new series that came out last week featuring the world's heartthrob Raul Pudd.



Sorry, Paul Rudd. Two of him to be exact. I'm only a few episodes into this series but I'm super enjoying it! Miles, a man who has really lost his way in life decides as a last ditch attempt to fix his life with a very expensive spa treatment, recommended to him by an annoyingly successful colleague, and finds that you need to be careful what you wish for... see a trailer of our beautiful boy here. And buy that pin here!

Tweet of The Week


As a Parent Trap fan, I highly approve.

Video Corner



Reader, it took a LOT of self control and a reality check to stop myself from just spewing out a list of Bon Appetit videos (BUT THEY'RE SO GOOD) to keep this blog varied and not just a chef stan hub. So I helped my self out with another obsession, Harry Potter! A fun HP youtuber, Vegard, decides to react some iconic HP characters from promo posters and it's just a bit of fun, and a great concept.

Podcast Pitch


okay okay. I HAD to slip in some BA because this is so niche and beautiful so I'll be brief. 3 lovely people have made a FAN podcast of the BA videos where they chat about the videos, make some of the recipes and just....ugh be wonderful. It's great! It's so aligned to my interests. Can't beat that.

Book Babble

My Thoughts Exactly


Just a quick book review! I stopped reading for a spell, but with my 14 hour journey to Scotland I knew I had to get some books in. I treated myself to some new books! So I read this Lily Allen memoir basically in one sitting. I knew a bit about Lily, and when this came out last year I was super interested to read it because she's had an interesting life. A lot has been said about her in the press, and her music has always sucked me in. I really enjoy memoirs and this is a really good one.  Emotional and gripping, brill.

That's it for now!

Still up to date with inktober which does feel like a miracle. 

Will try and slide in some Scottish wonders next week ON TIME. We'll see!

Bye bye!



Comments

Popular Posts