E-Mail #45 Dogs & Races

Hey pals!

Got another edition of E-Mail for you! Back on the regular uploading which is nice! I will be absent next week as I'm having a mini break up in ye olde land of Scot. If I find enough fun stuff I might do a special Scot edition!

Here's to this week!

Video Corner



A niche video about a 60's cartoon but it's a good one! Someone took the time to figure out the winners of each Wacky Races race using the formula 1 scoring system. It's a show I LOVED as a kid and it's just amusing to see old shows being looked at through a microscope!

(Not Netflix) Natter

The Dog House


Continuing on the TV theme, this is a show I watched just before writing this segment so I am very biased. This is a new show on Channel 4 (sorry non-uk readers) which take the concept of a dating site but puts it into a dog charity. I made it sound like it's trashy and gimmicky but it's just not! The charity take dog re-homing very seriously and want to make sure that the owner/dog matches work well for each party. It's very aww-inducing! Check it out here.

Song Crush


I feature Tessa's music quite a lot on here, that's because I feel like each of her singles are very individual and strong, and just a good bop!

Tweet of The Week


What I Made 

Here's the next batch of inktobers!



Take a closer peek over here

---

That's it folks! See you in 2 weeks time, lads

Peace.


Comments

Popular Posts